PRC Desoto - PS-890 B1/2 Gray Fuel Tank Sealant - 2.5oz kit
P/S Class B is an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant. It as service temperature range from 65┬░F (-54┬░C) to 250┬░F (121┬░C), with intermittent excursions up to 275┬░F (135┬░C). This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
P/S 890 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide compound. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- 199-05-004 - Type II Class B-1/2 - AGUSTA
- AMS-S-8802 - Type 2 Class B-1/2
- AMS-S-8802 - Type 2 Class B-2
- BMS 5-44 - Class B-1/2 - BOEING
- BMS 5-44 - Class B-2 - BOEING
- CMNP021 - Type I, Class B-1/2 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- CMNP021 - Type I, Class B-2 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- CMNP021 - Type I, Class B-4 - CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
- DHMS S307 - Class B-2 - DE HAVILLAND INC.
- DHMS S307 - Class B-4 - DE HAVILLAND INC.
- FMS-1049 - FORM II & III, Class B-1 - LOCKHEED - FORT WORTH
- FMS-1049 - FORM II & III, Class B-1/2 - LOCKHEED - FORT WORTH
- HMS 16-1149 - Type III - HUGHES HELICOPTERS