PPG PRC DeSoto - Red AMS 3284B Type 1, Class B-1/2 Corrosion Inhibitive Sealant | PR1773B1-2
PR-1773 Class B is a low adhesive, non-chromate corrosion inhibitive sealant. It has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 300°F (149°C). The material is designed for use as an effective barrier against the common causes of corrosion on aluminum alloys or between dissimilar metals.
PR-1773 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured, polysulfide compound. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form a removable seal to common aircraft substrates.
- AMS 3284 - Type 1 Class B-1/2
- AMS 3284 - Type 1 Class B-2
- BPS 299-947-074 - Type 3 Class B - BELL HELICOPTER
- CMS-SL-107 - Class B, Grade 1/2 - COMAC
- CMS-SL-107 - Class B, Grade 2 - COMAC
- DMS 2410 - B-1/2 - BOEING LONG BEACH
- DMS 2410 - B-2 - BOEING LONG BEACH