Phillips 66 - Victory Aviation Oil, 100AW
- Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits
- for a cleaner engine • Pre-blended with Lycoming-approved antiwear additive
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing
- High viscosity index and low pour point for use over a wide temperature range
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Formulated with the same high-quality base oils as used in Phillips 66 X/C® Aviation Oil
Phillips 66® Victory Aviation Oil 100AW is an ashless dispersant, single-grade engine oil pre-blended with the proper concentration of antiscuff/antiwear additive (LW-16702) mandated by Lycoming Service Bulletins 446E and 471B and Service Instruction 1409C. It is recommended for use in opposed piston and radial piston aircraft engines where cam lifter wear is a concern.
The ashless dispersant formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits, and combustion chamber deposits, resulting in a much cleaner engine compared with the use of straight (non-dispersant) mineral oils. This oil has a high viscosity index and low pour point compared with many other single-grade aircraft engine oils, allowing its use over a wide temperature range.
Victory Aviation Oil 100AW is FAA approved as an alternate method of compliance to AD80-04-03 R2, paragraph b.1.
- Opposed piston aircraft engines, especially where cam lifter wear is a concern
Victory Aviation Oil 100AW meets the requirements of:
- Avco Lycoming Material Specification No. 301G
- Pratt & Whitney Service Bulletin No. 1183 Rev. U
- SAE Standard J1899
- Teledyne Continental Material Specification MHS-24B
- U.S. Military Specification MIL-L-22851D (obsolete) for additive treatment QPL approval number: D07L2-50