The iconic look of our original Mini Maglite 2AA flashlight introduced more than a quarter-century ago is still seen in this family's newest member. So is that the same classic simplicity of function? Yes, but there's one big difference: A state-of-the-art LED light engine for unprecedented performance.
Mag Instrument is a proud sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
The NBCF Mission Statement:
“The National Breast Cancer Foundation's mission is to save lives by increasing awareness of breast cancer through education and by providing mammograms for those in need.”
“Just about everybody has a friend, a co-worker or a relative, if not an immediate family member, who has been challenged by this disease,” said Tony Maglica, Founder and President of Mag Instrument. “And it doesn’t just affect the patient. One case touches many lives. So we wanted to help do something about breast cancer."
SPECIFICATIONS -MINI MAGLITE PRO AA
- Water Resistant:Yes
- Drop Resistance: 1
- Light Source: LED
- Lumens: 332
- Length: 6.607 in. 167.8 mm
- Beam: 172
- Barrel Diameter: .709 in. 18 mm
- Run Time High: 2h 30min
- Run Time Low: N/A
- Run Time Eco: 13h
- Head Diameter: 1 in. 25.4 mm
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Type: AA Cell Alkaline
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Power Management: Yes - Dynamic
- Weight with Batteries: 4.15 oz. 117.75 g
- Peak Beam Intensity: 7399
- Special Features: CLASSIC SIMPLICITY Twist the head to turn on, turn off, and focus., MODERN POWER Next-generation LED for a whole new level of brightness.
- Water Resistant (Type): IPX4