LPS Safe-Mark Food Contact Surface Marker with DETEX - Black | 57802
Marker designed for marking food contact surfaces used in processing, transporting, or holding food products, such as parts of machinery or equipment where meat or poultry will be in repeated or continuous contact.
- NSF approved permanent ink marker (registration no. 140065) for nonfood compounds category R1.
- General purpose, quick drying permanent ink marker.
- Marker can be used to identify storage bins, trays, dies and molds, tools, and processing equipment's.
- Ideal to use on metal, glass, plastic, cardboard, rubber, shrink film, stretch wrap, or just about any surface.
- Valve action mechanism prevents ink in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- The marker features a threaded barrel that allows the marker cap to be screwed onto the back of the marker barrel preventing it from falling off during use.
- The “bulk” ink version can be used as a stenciling or stamping ink for non food items.
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants).
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Metal detectable plastic components-DETEX®
- Stretch Wrap
- Shrink Film
- Write on metal
- NSF International