LPS Foodlube Sugar Dissolving Fluid - 28fl. oz. | 57728
A food grade lubricating release agent that rapidly dissolves and removes sugars from application surfaces to ensure components remain fully operational.
- Rapidly dissolves and removes sugars and fondants from applications commonly found in food and beverage facilities.
- Leaves a light, durable lubricating film on the surface to prevent new accumulations of sugar.
- Provides short term corrosion protection on exposed metal surfaces.
- FOODLUBE Sugar Dissolving Fluid offers a wide temperature resistance of 41°F to 203°F (+5°C to +95°C).
- NSF® Registered H1 #147495 (aerosol); #147492 (bulk)
- Features DETEX® metal & x-ray detectable plastic components
- Animal feed sugar residue
- Sugar build-up on fasteners
- Sugar packaging lines
- Sugar processing lines
- No VOCs
- OTC Compliant
- CARB Compliant
- NSF International