Dykem - BRITE-MARK® 40 Threaded Cap Valve Action Permanent Paint Markers
The BRITE-MARK® 40 contains a large paint capacity in a heavy-duty aluminum barrel. The clip cap screws on for secure closure and ensures the marker will not roll off surfaces. The threaded barrel allows the marker to be screwed into a jig or apparatus.
DYKEM® BRITE-MARK® is a general-purpose permanent marker ideal for making clear, bold markings on almost any surface. Its quick-drying, oil-based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions without fading, chipping, or losing its opacity. DYKEM®BRITE-MARK® can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products, or work-in-progress while resisting most work-related abuses or compounds.
- BRITE-MARK® is a general-purpose paint marker that writes on almost any surface.
- Make permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl, and more.
- Quick drying, oil-based, UV-resistant paint withstands harsh indoor and outdoor conditions. Drying Time: 25 – 35 seconds
- Does not contain any HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants), which makes them a smart alternative to using spray paint and stencil for big, bold marks.
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products, or work in progress while resisting most work-related abuses or compounds.
- Valve actuated mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when cap is left off.
- Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to ensure each marker's complete use of paint.
- Safe on most surfaces.
- Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner.
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility before use.
Note: Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Appearance / Physical State: Varies
- Odor: Sweet
- VOC Content: 45% - 77% by weight
- Flash Point: 81°F
- Dry Time: 25-30 seconds *Note: Drying time may vary depending on the film.