David Clark Top of The Line Helicopter Headset | H10-60H
The H10-60H is the same headset as the H10-60, except that it is for helicopter use. This is a top-of-the-line headset. No other David Clark headset comes with all these exclusive features. It's what you've come to expect from David Clark.
- The H10-60H is a FAA-TSO approved headset that features:
- Deluxe comfort package that includes: a super, soft head pad that evenly distributes weight; new, undercut comfort gel ear seals that mold to fit your ears; headset pressure and headband size adjusters for personal customization
- M-7A microphone that is one of the most advanced, noise-canceling microphones available
- Patented flex/wire microphone boom that allows you to precisely position your microphone
- Exclusive boom guide that locks to ensure your microphone stays in place
- Dual volume controls that allow you to adjust sound levels for each ear
- Dome jack that lets you select from three different cord assemblies so you can use your headset with aircraft requiring different headset plugs
- Great noise attenuation with a 23 dB noise reduction rating
- 5-foot, coil cord that terminates in a single U-174/U plug
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz
- A 5-year, manufacturer guarantee
- Made in the U.S.A.