The RG-390E is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
The recombinant gas RG® Series VRLA-AGM batteries are known for superior starting power with quick, cool operation in all conditions without the threat of thermal runaway. Less initial cost than NiCd, no deep cycling, and maintenance free design reducing operating costs per hour.
Concorde recombinant gas valve regulated lead acid batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology.
Concorde’s proprietary PolyGuard™ Microporous Polyethylene Separator shields the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturer offers this dual layer insulation protection feature.
- Certified nickel cadmium battery replacement
- OEM and certified on many models from fixed wing to rotor
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free AGM Battery
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged
- RG® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
RG-390E is a polypropylene battery with side vent tubes and a powder coated aluminum cover with hold down bar.