The RG-380E/40L is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Concorde recombinant gas (RG® Series) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries for engine starting, emergency / essential power, and standby power applications are constructed with cutting edge Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. Concorde VRLA-AGM batteries are well known for quality and their ability to perform reliably in hot & cold climates with superior engine starting performance and excellent charge acceptance.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Fire resistant powder coated aluminum container and cover with stainless hold down bar
- Side vent tubes, temperature sensor mounting pad
- Concorde aircraft batteries rated for engine starting may be used for emergency power
- RG® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
RG-380E/40L is housed in a fire resistant aluminum powder coated container with polypropylene side vent tubes and a temp sensor mounting pad. See BATTERY ACCESSORIES page for Concorde Temperature Sensors. Cover of powder coated aluminum with stainless hold down bar and fabric lifting straps.