BOELUBE 70307 Paste is a non-toxic, non-irritating, environmentally safer synthetic lubricant for minimum quantity lubrication application.
- Superior Lubricity
- 100% Active
- Indefinite Shelf Life
- Color: Blue
- Melt Range : 90-110°F (32-43°C)
- VOC Content: Non-volatile (<0.1%)
- Boeing: 5008 - 5054 - 5063 - 5492 - 5540 - 5578 - 5657 -5768
- Bombardier : BAMS 569-001 Rev B
- Dassault Falcon: Quality process for drilling of Aluminum
- ISO 9001:2015
- Alloy, Copper, Titanium, Aluminum, Glass Fiber, Wood, CFRP, Kevlar, Composite, Stainless Steel
Near-dry machining lubricants can also be formulated into paste forms – Boelube Pastes.
Boelube Pastes are incredibly cost-effective in single-point work such as drilling, reaming, and tapping. A minimal amount of paste applied to the tool is required to improve surface finish, yield closer tolerances, and extend tool life – Brush it on or dip the tool in the paste.
For Forming and Bending – Boelube Pastes provide an excellent means of obtaining maximum stretch area and close tolerance bends by providing superior lubrication that allows the workpiece to attain the desired shape without creating areas that are stressed.
Apply the Paste evenly over the entire workpiece, lubricating both sides on larger parts.