A rubber preservative, penetrates the surface ply of Goodrich neoprene pneumatic de-icers, anti-icers and propeller de-icers to renew surfaces and protect against weathering and ozone. AgeMaster's helps to maintain flexibility and enhance service life of your de-ice boots replenishing the emollients destroyed by ozone and protects against weather.
This is the second step in the de-ice boot care process.
- Apply 6 months after new de-icer is installed
- Reapply every 150 flight hours (twice yearly)
- One quart covers approximately 90 sq. ft (8.3 sq. m)
- For use on Neoprene de-icers only
- Allow for 24-hour dry time
- Refer to ATA 30-10-31, Section lll for instructions
- Part Number 74-451-127