Here's a promotional bargain, a logbook you and your students will be proud to use. We believe it is the classiest, best laid out introductory logbook on the market. You'll love the graphics and clarity which include emphasis shading, even aircraft icons to identify the Category & Class columns.
Turning the page:
- First there's space to record Student, Flight School and CFI information,
- Then, pertinent Radio Frequencies and Airplane Information.
- Next is a concise Private Pilot Training record in three phases,
- Followed by five (double) pages, each with five lines, for recording your flights.
- The back two pages are for Endorsements (some preprinted) and Notes.
The book cover is heavy, black leather-textured stock, and measures 4.25"H x 725"W
Made In USA