- Sealant resists aviation fuels and chemicals commonly used throughout the aviation industry
- Various work lives and cure rates help meet a variety of process demands
- Available in Class A, B and C to meet a range of requirements
- Maintains bond strength on many metal, composite and coated substrates
- Low shrinkage results in less rework
The 3M™ Aerospace Sealant AC-350 family of polysulfide sealants provide a number of advantages and benefits compared to traditional sealants. With three classes, they meet a wide range of manufacturing and maintenance needs.
When our Class A version is mixed, it provides a smooth pourable liquid that spreads evenly with a brush or roller to cover large areas quickly. Available in three different work lives, 3M™ Aerospace Sealant AC-350 Class A gives you the flexibility you need for various requirements. Rapid cure times keep your processes moving forward.
Our Class B version mixes to a thixotropic paste that provides superb tooling properties when applied by injection gun or spatula. 3M™ Aerospace Sealant AC-350 Class B has no added solvents, which gives you more sealant by purchase volume and reduces the need for rework due to shrinkage. Available in multiple work lives, with rapid cure times, AC-350 increases your workflow flexibility.
Mixing our Class C version results in a flowable, faying surface grade material that is easily applied by brush, roller, spatula, or extrusion gun. Application and assembly times vary by product, allowing you to design flexibility into your workflow processes.
When used together, our Class A, B and C variants are ideal for sealing and/or repairing integral fuel tanks and sealing fuselages.