Dual Electronics - SkyPro Bluetooth GPS Receiver |XGPS160|
Ideal for pilots, race car drivers and boating, this 2nd generation GPS Receiver features even faster signal acquisition, 10Hz positioning updates and Bluetooth connectivity to up to 5 devices. The WAAS receiver simultaneously receives both GPS (USA) and GLONASS (Russia) satellite system signals.
Meet the SkyPro - a brand new GPS Receiver with fast signal acquisition and 10Hz positioning updates, making it an ideal GPS for pilots, race car drivers and other fast moving applications. The WAAS receiver is compatible with both GPS (USA) and GLONASS (Russia) systems and it connects via Bluetooth to up to 5 Apple or Android devices.
Just like its predecessor, the popular XGPS150, SkyPro is very simple to use. There is a quick set up process that includes pairing your tablet with the unit. Once this is done, SkyPro will automatically connect to the device it was last paired with, and you will be able to use it with hundreds of apps that require location information.
The GPS receiver will run for up to 10 hours on a charge, and can be recharged using the included 12-28VDC cigarette lighter adapter, from any PC, or from the USB charger which came with your tablet/phone.
This GPS Receiver also comes with a useful GPS Status Tool app. (Available free on the iTunes App Store). The app allows you to turn on and off the automatic route recording feature, and to export the stored log file information. The Status Tool app also shows detailed information from the GPS Receiver including:
- Your location (or whether the device is still determining where you are)
- How many satellites the device sees and the signal strength of each satellite
- The battery level of the GPS Receiver, and whether or not it is charging
- Confirmation the GPS Receiver is successfully connected to your iPad/iPod touch/iPhone
The SkyPro GPS Receiver also includes a non-slip pad for use in a cockpit, car or a boat.
- GPS and GLONASS supported simultaneously
- 99 channels
- SBAS (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN) supported
- GPS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
- GLONASS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
- Accuracy: +/-2.5m (CEP)
- Fast location acquisition times: < 29 secs (warm or cold start)
- Position updates: up to 10 times per second
- Maximum speed: 1000 kts / 1150 mph
- Maximum altitude: 20,000 m / 65,600 ft
- CSR engine
- Version: 2.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth connectivity to up to 5 devices (5 Apple devices, 5 Android devices, etc.)
- Bluetooth range: 33 ft / 10m (open space)
- Full charge lasts for at least 10 hours of continuous use (for 1 device)
- Recharges in 3 hours
- Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Plug in to 12VDC source for continuous use
- Supports both NMEA and Apple protocols
- Small and light:
- 2.7" (70mm) wide x 2.2" (55mm) tall x 0.8" (22mm) thick
- 2.5 ounces / 71 grams
- Non-slip pad: 4.8" (122mm) wide x 4.2" (107mm) tall x 0.9" (25mm) thick
- Operating temperature: 14°F - 140°F (-10°C - 60°C)
- The XGPS160 SkyPro GPS Receiver
- 12-28V Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Mini USB to USB charging cable
- Non-slip pad
- Status Tool App (free download from the iTunes App Store)
- Owner's manual with warranty information