Ultrachem - Assembly Fluid 1 - 4 oz Tube | FLUID1-40Z
Assembly Fluid #1 is designed to hold small parts in place during the assembly of complex mechanical assemblies. Assembly Fluid #1 is utilized for precision military applications as well as commercial applications. This fluid does not contain anti-wear additives and will completely dissolve in lubricants and hydraulic fluids leaving no residue. Using greases or materials not designed for this type of use will leave contaminants behind. Assembly Fluid #1 can be used in place of Mobil RT-403-C. Assembly Fluid #1 is an approved O-Ring lubricant.
- Engineered tackiness provides best hold power
- Compatible with petroleum lubricants
- Compatible with synthetic lubricants, including MIL-L-07808 and MIL-L-23699
- Compatible with hydraulic fluids
- Compatible with most elastomers and other seal materials, please test with seal material before use
- Nominal shelf life is 3 years from date of manufacture when stored in a dry, clean area in a sealed container