Acrylic clear/dark brown adhesive for bonding close-fitting metal or ceramic parts. Cures with an activator at room temperature.
LOCTITE® AA 325 is a clear, dark brown, medium-viscosity, modified acrylic ester adhesive liquid. Typical applications include bonding metal or ceramic close-fitting, rigid parts that are exposed to thermal cycles, such as electric motor assemblies. The product cures at room temperature with the aid of an activator.
- Purpose-designed for close-fitting parts
- Bonds metals and ceramics
- Cures at room temperature
- Shear Strength Unit, Steel: psi
- Shear Strength, Steel: 1600
- Shelf Life Temperature: -40 °C
- Technology: Acrylic
- Viscosity: 20000 mPa.s (cP) Brookfield
- Viscosity Temperature: 77 °F
- NSN: 8040-01-254-0300