Concorde RG380E60K Turbine Starting Aircraft Battery - 24v
The RG-380E/60K is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries with excess power for many applications.
Since 1986, Concorde recombinant gas (RG® Series) absorbed glass mat valve regulated lead acid (AGM-VRLA) batteries have been adopted by the majority of military and corporate users worldwide for all types of aircraft.
- Certified battery for turbine and piston engine aircraft models
- Certified nickel cadmium battery replacement in many aircraft
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free AGM battery
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged
RG® Series batteries ship HAZMAT EXEMPT
RG-380E/60K is a fire resistant powdered coated aluminum container with side louvered vents and matching cover with fabric lifting straps and hold down bar.