CERTIFIED AeroLEDs - Pulsar N Series Navigation Lights
Built for Safety, built to last. These Certified LED Nav Lights are designed for some of the most extreme operating conditions. Pulsar LED wingtip lights are built using a single solid-state circuit board, polycarbonate lens, internal reflectors, anodized aluminum heatsink, and a hard outer coat for UV protection and scratch prevention. Learn more about AeroLEDs Quality.
The Pulsar N Series Navigation Lights are designed for aircraft wingtip lighting. These LEDs do not require an external power supply, making for easier usage and installation. Pulsar LEDs will also retrofit the mounting impression of traditional aircraft lighting. The Pulsar N LED Navigation Light is the same size as the legacy rear and forward-facing Position and Anti-Collision lights, making replacement simpler! The lights are TSO approved and met C-30c, Type I, II, and III, and C-96a, Class II.
- Part Number: 12V (11-1280-A-12) 12V (11-1280-A-24)
- Power: 22 Watts (Per Pair)
- Voltage: 12V (9-18 VDC) 24V (18-36 VDC)
- Candela: Exceeds TSO candela requirements
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Dimensions:4″ x 1.9″ x 1.5″
- Class: FAA, TSO C-30c Type I and II
- Pulsar N Series Navigation Lights Installation Instructions