AeroShell - # 6 General Purpose Airframe Grease, MIL-PRF-24139, 37.5LB | 550043621
AeroShell Grease 6 is a general purpose grease composed of a mineral oil thickened with
Microgel®, possessing good all-round properties within a limited range. It is inhibited against
oxidation and corrosion and has good water resistance and low noise capability.
The useful operating temperature range is –40°C to +121°C.
AeroShell Grease 6 is a general purpose airframe grease for use in anti-friction bearings,
gearboxes and plain bearings within the temperature range of –40°C to +121°C.
- U.S. Approved MIL-PRF-24139A
- Meets MIL-G-7711A (Obsolete)
- British Approved DEF STAN 91-12
- French Equivalent DCSEA 382/AA
- NATO Code G-382
- Joint Service Designation XG-271