The RG-35AXC Aircraft Battery
From Concorde Battery
is a Concorde Platinum Series Aircraft Battery
. The Platinum Series is comprised of premium hand made AGM Aircraft Batteries
with excess power for many applications.
Description of the RG-35AXC Aircraft Battery
RG-35AXC has the highest cranking power and capacity in the 35 Group.
- Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship Hazmat Exempt
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.